My Little Dirt Digger

My Little Dirt Digger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Backyard Blooms

As of March 31st, here is what is blooming in the backyard:

Azaleas:


Purple native, not sure what it is:



Yellow and white roses:


Pink native variety:



White hydrangeas!!!



Lilly of the Valley:




Puny-looking hydrangea:



White native variety doing great in the driveway:



Bronze-leaf begonias we planted by the garage:



Blooming chives:



Please send me a comment if you can identify the native shrubs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. The purple native might be Mexican Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or, is the purple native a type of salvia? lookin' good, little gardner!!! miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Kristen! I'm curious about your rocks... did ya'll do the edging or was it there already. That is my first project this year and I have no idea what to do. I love yours and the more "natural stone" look. Any clue what they're called?

    ReplyDelete